We Are Still Operating
At West Midlands Chauffeur Services, we continue to provide our professional transport services during the Covid-19 crisis, but with additional measures in place to ensure you get to your destination safely.
We advise that our Passengers take the following precautions when travelling with us in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- We advise you not to travel with us if you are feeling unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We require the use of face masks whilst travelling with us.
- Our Drivers are instructed to sanitise all commonly-touched surfaces of their vehicles between journeys; you may however (with the driver’s permission) use your own disinfectant wipes for additional peace of mind.
- The use of tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and to dispose of them safely after exiting the vehicle.
- Maintain physical distance, not shaking hands with the driver or sitting next to them where there is available seating in the back.
- The use of hand sanitiser when appropriate and to avoid touching your face.
We advise our Drivers take the following precautions when fulfilling journeys in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- Drivers with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) should self-isolate and inform us as soon as possible for us to find a replacement driver in a timely manner.
- We require the use of face masks whilst travelling with a passenger.
- Allow good external ventilation of the vehicle by keeping the car windows open where possible during trips.
- You should clean your vehicle regularly using gloves and standard cleaning products, making sure to clean door handles and other areas that passengers may touch.
- Ask permission before loading or unloading Passenger Luggage; cleaning your hands and/or using disposable gloves as necessary.
- The use of tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and dispose of them hygienically after exiting the vehicle.
- Maintain physical distance with your Passenger, do not shake their hand to greet them and advise they sit in the back seat rather than in the front passenger seat.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face.
We aim to regularly update our advice and guidelines to ensure both our Passengers and Drivers are as safe as possible, We will revise this document to reflect changes to UK Government Guidelines that are made.
1. UK Governments Face Mask Guidelines:
2. UK Governments General COVID Guidance: