Thank you for visiting the West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd website. This website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions – by visiting our site you are deemed to have accepted them.
Booking with West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd.
All journeys must start or end within a 30 mile radius of Birmingham unless a written agreement is made.
West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd, (The Company) directly provides transport services to its customers and may, from time to time, act as agents for third party quality transport providers.
West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd, is a transport service provider. The Company is registered in England at 77 Hawfield Road, Tividale, Oldbury, West Midlands B69 1LD. These Terms and Conditions cover any booking made with the Company by any means. The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions without notice but those currently in place may be found on the website https://www.west-midlands-chauffeur-services.co.uk/
Please be aware that you (The customer), by ordering services from The Company, by any means, are entering into a legal contract. The Terms and Conditions whereof are legally binding and are as follows:
- Age: The customer must be 18 years of age or older.
- Customer Orders:
- The Company reserves the right to decline any order placed on its website. The Company will notify the customer by e mail and effect a full refund of the charge within 8 hours of receipt of any declined order.
- Credit/Debit cards. Validation of cards will be effected before transport services are offered. Cards must be in the name of the customer placing the order.
- A receipt and booking confirmation will be e mailed to the customer once credit or debit card validation has been received.
- Luggage: In common with most operators the Company restricts luggage to one full sized suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger. Additional luggage must be disclosed at the time of order, as must any bulky item such as baby carriages, golf clubs, boxes, trunks, surf boards, skis etc. Failure to disclose additional luggage may result in refusal to carry without any refund of the transport charge. Similarly additional luggage may attract a surcharge at the discretion of the driver.
- Airport Transfers:
- Inbound flights: The Company will not be liable for unavoidable delays that may befall the vehicle or driver meeting an incoming flight. The Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by the Customer in this event, save the refund of the fee paid. The Customer must employ a reasonable degree of flexibility in transport arrangements taking full cognisance of eventualities such as adverse weather, road traffic incidents, terrorist threat/action etc.
- Delayed Inbound Flights: Provided that the airport information systems convey details of flight delays and alterations in good time, the driver will respond to the amended arrival time. The Company, at its discretion, may substitute driver and/or vehicle in the event of a delay being greater than 1.5 hours. In the event that a flight is delayed or diverted and notification thereof is received too late (viz the driver is near to or at the arrivals airport), the customer may
- Have to pay waiting time at £25.00 per hour after the first hour.
- Use an alternative service whilst still being liable to West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd for a call out fee.
- Children: In Private Hire vehicles children of three years of age and under may travel upon an adult’s lap provided a seat belt is worn by the adult. Children above the age of three may occupy a seat in the vehicle provided that a seat belt is worn. A child, no matter what age, is regarded by all UK Licensing Authorities as an individual passenger. Child seats will be provided upon request only. Customers are welcome to provide (and install) their own and the driver will willingly store these for the return journey if required, free of charge.
- Tolls: Bridge, road, tunnel and ferry tolls are not included in the quoted fare. These are paid directly to the driver.
- General: West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd reserve the right to increase any quoted fare under the following circumstances:-
- Currency exchange rate fluctuation
- Sudden unexpected rise in fuel prices
- Customer alteration of quoted journey details
- Customer lateness. The Company reserves the right to use the services of contractors or sub-contractors. The Company is not liable to the customer by reason of any delay, failure to undertake any contractual obligations where any such delay or failure is due to causes beyond the Company’s control. The Company is not liable to the customer by reason of any representation or implied warranty nor any term within the contract, nor under English common or statute law for any direct or indirect loss or damage sustained by the customer as a result of negligence on the part of the Company or its agents.
- Cancellations: The Company will accept cancellations by e mail or post provided that this is received 48 hours or more prior to the contracted journey. However, no refunds will be made if:-
- Cancellation is made on the day of travel.
- If the customer does not present himself or herself at the appointed time/amended time.
- Refunds: Refunds will be made in accordance with the conditions set out above. Please see 2.1, 3, 4.
We want you to book online with confidence. When you place an order using the West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd web site, we use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. Here is the link to our security policy http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
All content on this website (including all web site design, text, graphics, underlying source code, and Content Management System) is the property of West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd unless otherwise stated. Visitors must not copy, distribute, or publish any material from this website. Without affecting our own or third party rights under copyright, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce content for commercial purposes. Any use of West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd copyright material requires the formal written permission of West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd.
External website links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does
not imply lack of endorsement.
While we have taken every care to compile accurate information and to keep it up-to-date, we cannot guarantee its correctness and completeness. The information provided on this site does not constitute business or other professional advice, nor does it form part of any contract, and is subject to change at any time.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
There are two types of information that we may obtain about you or your visit to our website:
The only personal information that we obtain about you is that which you decide to give us by joining our mailing list, or sending us an e-mail comment or question. This information will not be disclosed to any 3rd parties.
We use Google Analytics or standard apache log files to gather information: When you enter our site we collect and store in a log file the following information about your visit: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g.yahoo.com, if you are connecting from a Yahoo account); the date and time you access our site; and the address of the web site from which you linked to our site.
This information is used to determine site usage and to determine how we can improve the services provided. We use this information to create summary statistics, which are used for web site planning and maintenance and to analyze system performance. This information tells us the number of visitors to different sections of our site and helps us understand if the site meets the needs of our visitors. It contains no personal information and is used for statistical purposes only.
Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information within the site, neither West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd nor any of its employees, agents or subcontractors make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website. Those who access this site should take appropriate steps to verify all such information. West Midlands Chauffeur Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external Link. Reference herein to any persons, products or services does not necessarily constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation or favouring by West Midlands Chauffeur Services, its employees, agents and subcontractors.
Information may be changed or updated on this site without notice. We may also make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or services described in this information at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these terms and conditions of use at any time.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions.